As much as I loveeeee cooking, doing dishes is THE worst. I suggest working out a deal with anyone you live with. I cook YOU clean, its great.
Now back to the recipe.
This dinner is so easy. You need two cookie sheets, foil, and a knife, maybe a cooking pot and some vegetables
2 Acorn squash
1 bundle of asparagus
2 sweet potatoes
1 garlic head
1 bunch of kale
1 cup of quinoa
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1-2 tablespoon olive oil for roasting
- Place foil on each of your cookie sheets and preheat your oven to 375. On one sheet place your two squash whole.
- Chop your sweet potatoes and asparagus. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of garlic powder. Toss and place on your other cookie sheet. Spread them enough where each vegetable has a chance to roast.
- Cut the top off of your onion and place in foil. Do the same with your garlic head. Before you close each piece of foil, drizzle about a teaspoon of olive oil on top of each. Then close your foil and place on the same sheet as the potatoes and asparagus.
- Put everything in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While everything is baking you can make some quinoa or even rice.
- When the 30 minutes is up, take everything out of the oven except the onion and garlic. Roast those for another 15 minutes.
- While those are cooking, cut open your squash, spoon out the seeds and then spoon out the squash.
- Add the sweet potato and asparagus mix to the squash.
- Chop the kale into small pieces and mix with the vegetable mix.
- Once the garlic and onion are done roasting take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- The last step is to cut the onion and pop out the garlic cloves. Mix everything together and add salt and pepper.