This recipe is super easy to throw together and have on hand for the week!
2-3 sweet potatoes
2 cans of black beans
1 bunch of kale
3-4 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1-2 teaspoon olive oil
Keep scrolling for instruction. Cooking instructions:
- Chop and saute onion in teaspoon olive oil. Sautee for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped and peeled sweet potatoes to the pan. (Optional: you can saute the potato in more oil or you can add a little water at a time to steam the potato).
- Once the potato is cooked through, add your spices and your drained black beans.
- Chop the kale finely and add to pan. You can add more oil or salt to wilt your kale.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes and enjoy!