These quesadillas are super quick and easy. Now, I did use a specific cheese from Krogers so if you don’t have it then you can find any non-dairy cheese. The cheese I got does have tofu in it which I tend to stay away from but this one is really good for those days you just want some comfort food. I will admit these pictures aren’t the best because I wasn’t planning on putting them up but then these quesadillas were so good I just had to!
1 purple onion
Red pepper hummus
1 cup chopped kale or spinach
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
chao cheese or any alternative
6-8 Gluten-free tortillas
- Heat the pan to medium heat and add all your chopped vegetables with a tablespoon on olive oil.
- add all your spices to the vegetables.
- When everything is cooked down to your liking take out the filling and set aside.
- Grab your tortillas and add a spoonful of hummus to the entire tortilla, then add one slice of “cheese”, and lastly add your veggies (about 2-3 spoonfuls).
- You can use vegan butter to grill your quesadillas so add a dollop to the pan and fold your tortillas in half and cook 2-3 minutes each side. Enjoy!