I remember when Quinoa was THE health food and it was supposed to heal everything. I can’t promise any magical healing with these wraps but I can promise that they are super tasty. You can make these with or without a wrap and they are equally great. This recipe is super easy and I hope you enjoy!
1 bunch of a dark green veggie (I only had collard green leaf and it tasted great but you could use spinach or kale)
1-3 cups of quinoa ( you can cook your own or buy package of already cooked quinoa)
1 jar of roasted red peppers (I use 1 pepper per wrap)
2-3 spoonfulls of kalamata olives
1/2 chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2-3 tablespoonsVegan cream cheese (optional) or Hummus
Tortilla for wraps
- There are two ways to prepare this. One is make the wraps right when your ready, if thats the case you will spread vegan cream cheese or hummus on your tortilla and add a little of everything.
- The second way to prepare this is to make a bowl and add to a tortilla when you’re ready.
- If you make a bowl a head of time follow this:
- Cook your quinoa while you chop your veggies.
- Chop all of your veggies and add to a bowl. You can add your hummus or cream cheese to this bowl or wait until you make the wrap! This can sit in the fridge for 3-4 days.